Оригинальное название: Robert Plant & The Band of Joy - Live from the Artists Den
Год выхода: 2011/2012
Жанр: folk rock, blues rock, progressive Rock
Исполнители: Robert Plant – lead vocals, Marco Giovino – percussion, Patty Griffin – vocals and guitar, Byron House – bass, Buddy Miller – guitar and vocals, Darrell Scott – vocals, mandolin, guitar, accordion, pedal, lap steel guitar and banjo
• A rare snowy day in Nashville, Tennessee set the stage for an even rarer event – an intimate concert by rock icon Robert Plant at the War Memorial Auditorium. Performing with his new, Grammy-nominated group aptly titled the Band of Joy – Plant played both Led Zeppelin classics and new songs that continue to have an impact on the music scene today.
• Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Robert Plant is over 40 years into his storied career in music – and still going strong. In 1967 he formed a group called the Band of Joy with drummer John Bonham, before the two joined with guitarist Jimmy Page and bassist John Paul Jones the following year to form the legendary band Led Zeppelin. After his 2007 Raising Sand collaboration with Alison Krauss garnered him six Grammy Awards (including Album of the Year and Record of the Year), Plant has created a new Band of Joy, which features Nashville native Buddy Miller and Artists Den alumna Patty Griffin. Their widely acclaimed album, Band of Joy, was nominated for Best Americana Album and Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards.
1. Black Dog
2. Angel Dance
3. Houses Of The Holy
4. House Of Cards
5. Cindy, I'll Marry You Someday
6. Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down
7. Somewhere Trouble Don't Go
9. A Satisfied Mind
10. Move Up
11. Down To The Sea
12. Ramble On
13. Gallows Pole
14. In The Mood
15. Rock And Roll
16. I Bid You Goodnight
- 20- minute Robert Plant interview with music journalist Alan Light
- Inside the Den: A behind the scenes segment featuring the fascinating story of the Tennessee War Memorial.
- Night in Pictures: A collection of high resolution photos from the remarkable performance set to a live track of the Band of Joy's cover of Los Lobos' song "Angel Dance."