Original title: Los Lobos - Kiko Live
Genre: chicano rock, roots rock, latin rock, blues rock,
Director: Mark Johnson and Lawrence Shapiro,
Cast and Crew: David Hidalgo - vocals, guitar, accordion, fiddle, Requinto jarocho, Louie Pérez - vocals, guitar, drums, Jarana huasteca, Cesar Rosas - vocals, guitar, Bajo Sexto, Conrad Lozano - vocals, bass, Guitarron, Steve Berlin - keyboards, horns
• Los Lobos is celebrating the 20th anniversary of their seminal album Kiko with the release of Kiko Live. Kiko Live captures their February 24, 2006, performance at the House Of Blues in San Diego, CA. Never before released or broadcast, Kiko Live also contains interviews with the band and others involved in the making of the studio album.
01. Dream In Blue
02. Wake Up Dolores
03. Angels With Dirty Faces
04. That Train Don't Stop Here
05. Kiko and the Lavender Moon
06. Saint Behind The Glass
07. Reva's House
08. When the Circus Comes
09. Arizona Skies
10. Short Side of Nothing
11. Two Janes
12. Wicked Rain
13. Whiskey Trail
14. Just a Man
16. Rio de Tenampa
• Concert Only removes the confessional interview segments and just presents the February 2006 concert footage. The two versions (Concert and Film) were evidently done via seamless branching, which in this case is not perfectly seamless. In the Concert Version, sometimes just a snippet of an interview segment will start before the disc skips to the next song.
• Encore (HD; 13:44) includes performances of Carabina 30-30, Volver, Volver and La Bamba. This is authored rather weirdly, again with seamless branching seemingly cutting out the additional "vignettes" (interview segments—see next entry).
• Bonus Vignettes (HD; 12:43) features little interview segments called Hi-Fi Low-Fi, The Story of La Bamba and The Music Reveals Itself.